"Where our people and our products are essential"
Stella-Jones seeks an Account Representative to be a part of our Valdosta, GA team. This position provides customer service to customers and assigned regions by collaboratively working with Sales team including: Regional Sales Managers, Account Representatives and Account Specialists. Position is primarily responsible for supporting Sales team with quotations, scheduling, order entry and other transaction for assigned region. Schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30a-4:30p. Must be willing to work OT/weekends as business needs.
• Accurately enters and reviews quotes and sales orders within 24 hours.
• Enters customer and sales input into processing system according to company procedures.
• Assists customers and other staff by answering questions related to accounts, products, procedures and services.
• Supports preparation of documents for annual contract renewals and price adjustments.
• Ensures that all proper paperwork is filed in customer folders to meet department policy.
• Supports the preparation and submission of RFQ's, RFP's, other formal quotations and bids as requested by customers.
• Supports the monthly preparation of monthly statistics on customer sales activity and performance; produces graphs and charts as required.
• Supports invoicing customers, invoicing freight, and matching records for payment.
• Develops and maintains detailed written desk instructions covering all major responsibilities.
• May assist in inventory support including participating in physical inventory.
• Need to be available to receive calls and work additional hours and/or weekends to provide customer emergency response coverage, as required.
• 1+ year's general administrative support.
• 2+ year's customer service experience
• Demonstrated intermediate Excel skills using pivot tables and lookups.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, listening, and written.
• Strong organizational skills, proactive attitude with exceptional attention to detail.
• Capability to work in a team environment and be a good team player providing backup support when required
As a Stella-Jones employee, you will have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
- The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
- Comprehensive total benefits package
- Several company-paid benefits including:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled