"Where our people and our products are essential"
Stella-Jones is North America's leading producer of industrial pressure-treated wood products. Responding to the vital infrastructure needs of our economy, we manufacture and distribute railway ties, utility poles, residential lumber and industrial wood products across the continent. Stella-Jones recruits team members who embody our core values and desire an environment where growth is inspired, dedication is recognized, and achievement is rewarded. Our ever-expanding footprint provides a great prospect for career advancement as we seek to develop our emerging leaders.
Stella-Jones seeks Laborers for our operations in Bangor, Wisconsin.. The primary purpose of the position is to perform work in processing operations as directed by the Leadman and Supervisors in a productive, efficient and safe manner. Position performs heavy manual labor in most job duties. The work is outdoors in all weather conditions.
Referral bonus is available to employees! If your referral starts with us, you'll receive a monetary award then, and after that employee has been with Stella-Jones for 90 days!
1st shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm
2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm
Occasional weekend work
- Assist in loading and unloading of materials and charges.
- Assist in pole storage by setting stickers and dunnage.
- Tag lumber with proper product tag.
- Cut dunnage.
- Feed timber incisor.
- Assist in cleaning work areas, painting and maintaining property, plant and equipment.
- Extensive Hours: This is a 24-7 operation, overtime and weekends may be mandatory as well as unexpected shift changes. Attendance is extremely important.
- Able to work with the public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Apply proper Safety and environmental practices.
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs continually.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
As a Stella-Jones employee, you will have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
- The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
- Comprehensive total benefits package
- Several company-paid benefits including:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
Click to apply and start the process to join the Stella-Jones team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled