EASTERN CANADA REGIONAL AREA MANAGER
Reporting to the National Account Manager, the Eastern Canada Regional Area Manager is responsible for overseeing and assisting the Ontario Territory Representatives in delivering excellent customer and sales support to the residential lumber division of a large retailer.
This individual will ensure that representatives are servicing their locations in a timely and efficient manner. Travel requirements are from one to three weeks per month, to be able to visit stores in all active territories.
This individual will build and maintain relationships, assist with various requests, sudden issues and events planning.
- Daily communication, and updates with In-Store Reps. Ensure store inventory levels are maintained within all stores.
- Assist reps with sales growth in respective markets.
- Ensure client satisfaction with territory representative and all Stella-Jones products.
- Assisting National Account manager to help maintain updates of current and new programs (special order catalogues and pages, apron cards, literature, claims, design selling centers, etc.).
- Provide continuous Product knowledge training and tools for representatives
- Mediate and resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Liaison with stores and customer if needed to resolve any claims
- Assist with approval of RTV (return to vendor requests), approve product return or destroy.
- Execute events
- Take calls and respond to off hour requests from stores as representative back up
- Communicate dress code in the workplace – Stella clothing, safety footwear
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing direct reports
- Problem solving, prioritization and conflict resolution skills
- “Lead by example” work manner
- Ability to train, motivate and coach employees
- Maintain positive and enthusiastic attitude even in adverse situations
- Time and Stress management
- Excellent Customer service skills and the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Extensive product knowledge in outdoor building materials industry (lumber)
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
Year of Experience:
- 5 to 7
- Proficiency in English
To apply on this position, please send your resume to email@example.com